Holiday apartments in Savognin Bivio Albula are like little gems embedded in a gorgeous Alpine setting. Families will find welcome retreats here where children also have room to romp and play. Holiday apartments are always ideal for individualists, especially when they want to become closer acquainted with a region and its inhabitants. You can spend your holiday in a restored traditional Graubünden house, on a peaceful farm, or in cosy and comfortable rooms, where you will be treated to Alpine sunshine and a hearty breakfast each morning. A stay in a holiday apartment anywhere between Bivio, Tiefencastel and Alvaneu is much more than just a bed in the mountains.
Five reasons to stay in a holiday apartment
- Many holiday apartment owners in the Savognin Bivio Albula region offer family-friendly accommodation.
- In winter you can use the Postauto bus, the Savognin Sportbus and the natural ice rink, as well as visit the Museum Regiunal free of charge with the Ela Card.
- When you stay in a holiday apartment, you can relax and enjoy the Alpine worldand take the holiday at your own pace.
- Enjoy going straight from your bed onto the slopes: The skiing fun awaits right outside the front door.
- You can choose from a very diverse range of apartments from modern to traditional mountain lodges.